canonical-x team mailing list archive

Re: Unity pointer barriers update for xserver 1.14?

Le 09/02/2013 01:29, Bryce Harrington a écrit :
On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 01:30:39AM +0200, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
On 07.02.2013 20:34, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
On 06.02.2013 22:26, Bryce Harrington wrote:
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 05:52:14PM +0100, Didier Roche wrote:
So, you'll need three X packages for your work - x11proto-input, libxi,
and xorg-server.  The first is already in raring, the other two we'll be
putting in this PPA, probably within the next day or so:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-nexus7/+archive/staging/+packages?field.series_filter=raring
I think it should be ready for porting now, inputproto is already in
raring, libxi on the ppa along with fixesproto & libxi with the old
implementation removed, once everything is built that is..

Xserver & drivers are not there yet but you don't need them for other
than perhaps testing it :) We'll get to it tomorrow though, so hang on.
Ok this is now installable, the free drivers and nvidia-310 should
work with the new server.
This was actually stuck in the canonical-x PPA:

   https://launchpad.net/~canonical-x/+archive/x-staging/+packages

Bryce

Thomas, Stephen,

Do you think that Marco may get some time to have a look there? He touched the barrier code last week, so hopefully, he has some initial knowledge to evaluate what's need to be done :)

Thanks,
Didier