checkbox-dev team mailing list archive

Re: On why we should not detect thunderbolt

Hi.

USB over TB is a USB controller card that has a TB port. AFAIK TB is
just DB + PCI-E. There's no USB channel, no SATA channel, no nothing.

What will work or not work is drivers for particular bits. What we can
test is particular use cases (storage controller) and native display
port. We should not try to differentiate TB here as a factor.

Thanks
ZK