clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Freeze application and release

Im sure jmarsden can explain in more proper terms but the way i understand
it is:

1. Tarball the source
2. Create a signed deb and upload it unto launchpad. (Launchpad has a
explanation of how to make a release through them.)

Thats it for a basic release as im tracking.

--
God Bless