clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: reiteration of merge proposal comment

Great points made on both ends. Its overly painful and obvious that we have
no structure or hierarchy within the team. This was tried before but lines
got crossed over who was going about doing what. We are a team with folks
not knowing where they stand, myself for example. We have those who are
able to do coding and then some test but thats about it. Now one is heading
up getting into debian or structuring or whatever. If we can at least get a
list of all participating personnel and can start taking volunteers for
roles then I think that would be a major step forward.