Re: [Merge] lp:~gholms/cloud-init/hostname-refactor into lp:cloud-init

I considered that approach until I realized that the fact that distros differ here would force distros to contain references to config file classes so the shared code can figure out which one to use, which would complicate things somewhat.  I also noticed that QuotingConfigObj was in rhel.py and figured that it was there for a reason.

But I'm probably missing something obvious here.  Thoughts?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gholms/cloud-init/hostname-refactor/+merge/125869
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gholms/cloud-init/hostname-refactor into lp:cloud-init.