Re: [ec2ubuntu] Re: Is it possible to pass a multipart cloud-init payload to an ubuntu vagrant box?

Scott, thanks for moving the discussion to the right place.  What you and
Ben suggest makes sense -- having a "vagrant datasource" does seem like the
right long-term approach.  Also makes sense to have the functionality live
in cloud-init rather than Vagrant, since the ubuntu cloud images are
certainly going to support fewer deployment paths than Vagrant will support
linux distros.

What can we do to help make it happen?  Did you and Ben have a general list
of TODOs for his branch that you linked below?

We're a python shop and have built a bunch of in-house infrastructure
around deploying ubuntu images on AWS, so if you want to make use of us to
help ship this feature we should be up to the task.

Ian

https://code.launchpad.net/~utlemming/cloud-init/DataSourceVBOX/+merge/144828