Re: [Cloud-init-dev] FreeBSD + cloud-init

Adding the right cloud-init email list (its early in the morning!)

From: Joshua Harlow <harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:50 AM
To: Sean Bruno <seanbru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:seanbru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Steven Lyons <lyonss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lyonss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Sven Dummer <sdummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sdummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, "ap@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ap@xxxxxxxxxx>" <ap@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ap@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: cloud-init-dev <cloud-init-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cloud-init-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [Cloud-init-dev] FreeBSD + cloud-init

Adding the rest of the cloud-init dev team, who also might be interested in helping :-)

From: Joshua Harlow <harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:11 AM
To: Sean Bruno <seanbru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:seanbru@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Steven Lyons <lyonss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lyonss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Sven Dummer <sdummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sdummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, "ap@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ap@xxxxxxxxxx>" <ap@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ap@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: FreeBSD + cloud-init

Hey all,

I was just talking to alex (ap@) on IRC and he might be working on hooking cloud-init into *bsd*.

Seeing that we are still running freebsd in various places we might want to help in this work also.

I know we are trying to move away from freebsd in general but it might be useful to combine our knowledge and help out in making this happen.

Thoughts??

-Josh

Follow ups