Re: [Cloud-init-dev] FreeBSD + cloud-init

Hi Sean,

We plan to provide prebuilt QCow2 and VHD (Hyper-V) images, like we are already doing for Windows Server 2012.

On the Cloudbase-Init / Cloud-Init side we plan to support at least the following plugins:

  *   User creation
  *   User password management
  *   SSH keys deployment
  *   Partition resize
  *   Host name
  *   Static network config
  *   user_data scripts execution (including multipart)

Providers:

  *   HTTP metadata
  *   ConfigDriveV2
  *   HTTP EC2