Re: cloud-init run command executed on every boot

Hello,
it also worked in my case. It was the cfg extension. Now two general
questions
- Is all this information described somewhere because I could not find all
these answers in http://cloudinit.readthedocs.io
- Do you recommend using the yml syntax for executing some initial actions
during boot or writing my own bash scripts for example? I can see the
examples section covers a lot of cases.

I will use the user-data option when I will instantiate the image in our
openstack environment.

--

Konstantinos G. Papadopoulos, Dr-Eng.
Software Development Engineer