Re: Where (if anywhere) do MIME-bundled x-shellscripts get placed?

Thanks! Yep, there it is.

It turns out when I broadened my search to /var/lib/cloud, I screwed up: I
put a watch on that folder on the _host_ Ubuntu system, not my new lxd
instance. And of course, since my Ubuntu EC2 instance also uses cloud-init,
it's a perfectly valid directory. Just happens to be the wrong one.

Thanks so much Ryan!

Bean