Re: save the date, cloud-init summit

Rick, https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/cloud-init-online-summit-sept-23-24/17867 has conflicting information. In one place it says Sept 23-24 and in another it says Sept 24-25 17:00 to 21:00 UTC?

If it's possible to update that post to whichever is true, that may help some of us. I had wondered if it was an international dateline thing for some friends in Australia and Asia (where it's already Sept 24) but this email makes me think otherwise.

________________________________
From: Cloud-init <cloud-init-bounces+ajorgens=amazon.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rick Harding <rick.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 7:42 AM
To: cloud-init@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [Cloud-init] save the date, cloud-init summit

One more reminder today. The Summit is on later today!

I've updated the discourse post with links to the hangouts we'll use, I've also added links to a running Summit notes document and will add links to the slides and material spoke about during the Summit today for those following along.

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/cloud-init-online-summit-sept-23-24/17867

I hope to see many of you in a few hours!