Re: DNS name resolution not working

  Hi Michael.

   It returns:

; <<>> DiG 9.11.4-P2-RedHat-9.11.4-26.P2.amzn2.5.2 <<>> @8.8.8.8
microsoft.com
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

   I've also uploaded this VM into AWS S3, imported it into an EC2 AMI and
launched an EC2 Instance of it, and the command actually works there.

   So then I ran the command on my VMware host (a Windows 10 laptop) and it
actually works there too.

   So I wonder why only the local copy of the VM seems to be affected?

   Thanks.

--
Larry Menard
"Defender of Geese and of All Things Natural"