Re: Disable set-passwords in cfg.d

Hello Nux,

At the moment, there is no way to disable a particular module globally or
within a concrete boot stage but removing it from `/etc/cloud/cloud.cfg` or
overriding a `<boot_stage>_modules` key in a file within
`/etc/cloud/cloud.cfg.d/`.

```
# /etc/cloud/cloud.cfg.d/50-disable-set-passwords.cfg
cloud_config_modules:
 - wireguard
 - snap
 - ubuntu_autoinstall
 - ssh-import-id
 - keyboard
 - locale
 # - set-passwords
 - grub-dpkg
 - apt-pipelining
 - apt-configure
 - ubuntu-advantage
 - ntp
 - timezone
 - disable-ec2-metadata
 - runcmd
 - byobu
```

One downside of this approach worth to mention is that it shadows the
original cloud_config_modules section in cloud.cfg and if that section gets
modified in a new cloud-init version / cloud image then it is going to be
ignored.

Kind regards,