Re: Another Topic - IRC channel?

Good Call.

Is there an easy way to archive an IRC channel? ... that's the benefit with a mailing list, but yeah, I prefer the immediacy of IRC.

Lets set it up.

From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Elizabeth M Smith [emsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:40 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Another Topic - IRC channel?

Heh - finally another thread on this list.

I'm starting to see quite a few members on the mailing list and on
launchpad/the wiki

Any thoughts to doing a coapp channel on say freenode?  I personally
really enjoy the interaction and discussions that come up on IRC

Any opinions on this?

Thanks,
Elizabeth M Smith