Re: Another Topic - IRC channel?

On 4/8/2010 9:41 PM, Garrett Serack wrote:
Good Call.

Is there an easy way to archive an IRC channel? ... that's the benefit with a mailing list, but yeah, I prefer the immediacy of IRC.

Lets set it up.

Freenode is an excellent place for open source projects ;)

I'm sitting in #coapp right now

Here are the rules for "primary groups"

http://freenode.net/primary_groups.shtml

At some point we'll need to do the paperwork (ick - do we have a todo list?)

I've registered #coapp (I'm auroraeosrose there)

hop on and I'll get a list of people who have op access on the channel going and set up (although I sit a lot I hate playing op)

See you all there!

Thanks,
Elizabeth M Smith