Call to action: Submit your end-user or developer stories (scenarios)

I've added a new section to the Wiki, where any registered wiki user can add an end-user or developer story (aka scenario) that they would like to see covered in CoApp.

These are not designs but rather, ideas of things we'd like to be able to do.  Things you find in here may or may not become part of CoApp. If they do, they will be transformed or incorporated into blueprints.

Feel free to create scenarios--We're more than happy to talk about any idea, and see if it can be included in the overall design.

To add a story: click on either Developer Stories <http://coapp.org/User_Stories/Developer_Stories> or End-User Stories<http://coapp.org/User_Stories/End-User_Stories> and then press the "New Page" button at the top. Keep the format consistent with the sample on the User Stories page (http://coapp.org/User_Stories)

[ Please don't edit the actual Developer or End-User stories pages themselves... :) ]

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image