Re: Bundling x64 and x86 binaries in the same library package?

On 4/16/2010 11:04 AM, Garrett Serack wrote:
> Well, that was the idea...
>
> I suppose that typical config.h files might differ between the two, but other than that, I can't think of a case where the header files would be different.
>
> But, it's not a *requirement*, just a lack-of-caffeine-induced-delirium-idea...

I think that's what the Apple guys are saying at this point.  But they have the
localized resources to maintain all the forks they like, while I'd expect most
of the CoApp developers would rather see patches for this sort of thing all
reinjected into the main project.  Deploying multi-arch config.h is completely
at odds with the idea of having a config.h in the first place :)