CoApp Design & Development Summit.

Howdy ya'll,

I'm putting together a two day CoApp Design and Development summit here on the Microsoft Campus.

It's going to be two days of fleshing out the design and hashing out some implementation plans for the whole CoApp stack, along with looking at the mechanics of publishing.

If you are local to the Seattle/Redmond, great! You gotta come. We'd like to have you come out for sure.

I've got some budget to sponsor some people for travel arrangements and hotel. If you think you could help with the design and development, and would like to attend, please contact me directly.

WHEN: Thursday May 13 and Friday May 14 All day (we'll start around 8am...)
WHERE: Somewhere on Microsoft's Campus in Redmond (or possibly downtown Bellevue)
NOTES:
     Plan to arrive either Wednesday afternoon/night, or EARLY Thursday morning.
     We'll probably have a bash Friday night, so leaving Saturday would be wise.
     Meals will be covered for the event (plenty of lunch/dinner/etc)
     Be prepared to make your ideas known, and take ownership of part of the design and/or implementation.

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups