Re: CoApp Design & Development Summit.

Hullo Garrett,
I have a few questions, the answers to which might be of use to others on
the list.

   - Anything in particular we should do/read in preparation (other than the
   obvious, like list posts/wiki)?
   - Anything in particular we should bring so that we can be productive
   while we're there?  Laptops, pens & paper, etc..
   - Dress code?  Silly question, but had to be asked. :)
   - On the subject of "taking ownership"... longer term, what sort of time
   commitment would be considered reasonable, or is that up to the individual?
   Presumably a lot of us would be acting as volunteers, as per most
   open-source projects, and I for one wouldn't want to enter in to anything
   where I might not live up to expectations.  I might be worrying too much, in
   which case feel free to tell me in as many words. Wouldn't be the first
   time.  ;)

At the moment I'm still half expecting not to be able to go, with all this
volcano business recently, but hey, it's something to look forward to..

Regards,
Phil