Re: What packages do you want to see?

May I extend your user story, Trent?

I got to the command line.
I type: coapp search ruby
I see: a list of ruby packages, including MRI, jRuby, IronRuby, etc. Each
lists their latest version.
I type: coapp info ironruby
I see: A description of IronRuby. The available versions. A pointer to their
source code on github.
I type: coapp install ironruby
I see: the installation prompt for the latest 'official' install of
ironruby. I could also install older versions, or maybe beta/RC versions by
specifying the --version flag

If this was all PowerShell compatible, it would be easy to do fun piping,
filtering, etc of this output. It could also serve as a great basis for GUI
tools.