Re: Choice of License.

I concur with Garrett's recommendation of AL 2.0.

The language translates to the same thing with 3 specific exceptions:

* AL 2.0 is explicitly *no-charge*.
* AL 2.0 is explicitly *irrevocable *(as bold-faced).
* AL 2.0 includes a *termination *clause.

That being said (and IIRC) the MSPL appears geared towards commercial
entities opening their source code.  The MSPL appears to imply additional
licensing/termination clauses not included herein... although typically
included in commercial software).

- nasser