Re: Choice of License.

I agree with Mark, we don't need to deal too much with this topics,  that is
why I encourage new BSD.

Patents on software, are we kidding?, this is another intense debate, the
Software Patent by their self doesn't have a properly definition, I consider
that we don't need to concern about patents,not now and I hope we will never
be concerned about that(at least in this software industry)