Re: Anyone with OData experience out there?

Here is a little tutorial on how to create the EntityFramework OData
provider:
http://weblogs.asp.net/rajbk/archive/2010/05/15/pre-filtering-and-shaping-odata-feeds-using-wcf-data-services-and-the-entity-framework-part-1.aspx

<http://weblogs.asp.net/rajbk/archive/2010/05/15/pre-filtering-and-shaping-odata-feeds-using-wcf-data-services-and-the-entity-framework-part-1.aspx>It
also includes the Query interceptor which is pretty sweet.

Also here is a pretty nice end-to-end video tutorial taken at MIX10 (which
is how I first heard of this):
http://live.visitmix.com/MIX10/Sessions/FT13