Re: Anyone with OData experience out there?

Thanks Justin!  Very useful links (ditto for your other thread).

On 5/20/2010 2:15 PM, Justin Chase wrote:
Here is a little tutorial on how to create the EntityFramework OData
provider:
http://weblogs.asp.net/rajbk/archive/2010/05/15/pre-filtering-and-shaping-odata-feeds-using-wcf-data-services-and-the-entity-framework-part-1.aspx

<http://weblogs.asp.net/rajbk/archive/2010/05/15/pre-filtering-and-shaping-odata-feeds-using-wcf-data-services-and-the-entity-framework-part-1.aspx>It
also includes the Query interceptor which is pretty sweet.

Also here is a pretty nice end-to-end video tutorial taken at MIX10
(which is how I first heard of this):
http://live.visitmix.com/MIX10/Sessions/FT13
<http://live.visitmix.com/MIX10/Sessions/FT13>

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Garrett Serack <garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx