Re: Code release schedule

Is there anyway to get the mailing list to show the from address as the list
rather then the sender because when I click reply I just realised that only
you will get my message. It's not a big problem but a bit of a bother that I
have to put the lists email address into the cc field every time I want to
reply to a message... or is it only me that's getting this issue? It might
only be happening on new posts to the list?