Re: Questions, Questions, Questions

That what I thought but I'm a little confused. If we use CO_BINDING_POLICY
to specify which versions this package replaces for SxS purposes, then does
that mean there's a single SxS assembly for a package? If not, then does
every SxS assembly/binary in the package have exactly the same version
numbers?

I think this is why no one uses SxS assemblies, man they're confusing! :)