From: Eric Schultz [mailto:wwahammy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:01 PM
To: Garrett Serack
Cc: Trevor Dennis; coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Questions, Questions, Questions

That what I thought but I'm a little confused. If we use CO_BINDING_POLICY to specify which versions this package replaces for SxS purposes, then does that mean there's a single SxS assembly for a package? If not, then does every SxS assembly/binary in the package have exactly the same version numbers?

I think this is why no one uses SxS assemblies, man they're confusing! :)