Re: Updates to the CoApp Platform Architecture

I was reviewing this email today again and... I'm a little confused. From
what I gleaned, it appears this is how you envision this working:

   1. User downloads DoubleRainbowsWallpaper-1.0.0-x86.msi and runs it on
   their clean PC.
   2. The bootstrapper runs and identifies the PC is without CoApp engine.
   3. The bootstrapper downloads and installs CoApp-Engine.msi
   4. The bootstrapper calls some engine component to install my app
   (coapp-installer).
   5. ???
   6. Profit.

Questions:

   1. When the user double-clicks the MSI, and the bootstrapper executes, is
   the MSI install blocked, aborted, or suspended/continued?
   2. If suspended... Can you launch and install the engine while the other
   MSI package is suspended, given Windows Installer one-package-at-a-time
   limitations?
   3. If aborted... is the MSI in this case a non-executable container? What
   happens when I do msiexec /a <msi> (administrative install)?

/rafael