The CoApp site needs some love

Hey there.

I need a volunteer (or volunteers...) web master for the CoApp.org website.

I've got a real nice virtual server (Server 2008r2) at a hoster that we can use for the website, plenty of bandwidth, etc.

I've got some ideas of what I'd like, but I'm really completely flexible as to how it gets built, and what it runs on (.NET , PHP, etc ... I'm not going to be picky)

This project is keeping me so busy, I've completely run out of time in my schedule to work on the website, and so... I need some folks to crank the magic and help us out here.

Anyone interested? Fame and Glory are yours to be had!

Garrett Serack | Microsoft's Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups