Updated Website

CoApp.org has been updated, and is now running in the cloud on Azure!

you can see the new site at http://coapp.org (or http://beta.coapp.org if the DNS changes haven't caught up to you yet).

It's running Orchard for the basic website, and Screwturn Wiki for the documentation Wiki.

It's really light on content right now, but I'd hope that I could enlist a few folks to start helping me put some content. The CMS and the Wiki don't currently share a user database, but I haven't the time nor the inclination to address that.

If anyone is willing to help build the site and populate it with some information I'd gladly give them access to the admin portion of the site.