Re: Ptk exception

One of my search paths had double quotes around it. That is acceptable to
Windows and it handles it properly but Path.GetFullPath doesn't like it I
guess.

Now I get the following exciting error when it tries to find git:

C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\bzip2-1.0.6>ptk build
CoApp Project pTk Version 1.0.3.1573 for x64
Copyright (c) Garrett Serack, CoApp Contributors 2010-2011. All rights
reserved
CoApp portingToolkit for porting apps
[One moment.. Scanning for utility(git.cmd/none/0.0)]

Unhandled Exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.
---
> System.Exception: Invalid DOS header. C:\Program Files
(x86)\Git\cmd\git.cmd
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Win32.PEInfo..ctor(String filename) in
C:\Users\Eric\coapp1\
toolkit\Win32\PEInfo.cs:line 204
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Win32.PEInfo.Scan(String filename) in
C:\Users\Eric\coapp1\t
oolkit\Win32\PEInfo.cs:line 157
   at
CoApp.Toolkit.Utility.ProgramFinder.<>c__DisplayClassa.<ScanForFile>b__4(S
tring file) in C:\Users\Eric\coapp1\toolkit\Utility\ProgramFinder.cs:line
106
   at
System.Linq.Parallel.WhereQueryOperator`1.WhereQueryOperatorEnumerator`1.M
oveNext(TInputOutput& currentElement, TKey& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.PipelineSpoolingTask`2.SpoolingWork()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTaskBase.Work()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.BaseWork(Object unused)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTaskGroupState.QueryEnd(Boolean
userInitiatedDis
pose)
   at
System.Linq.Parallel.AsynchronousChannelMergeEnumerator`1.MoveNextSlowPath
()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryOpeningEnumerator`1.MoveNext()
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Extensions.LinqExtensions.MaxElement[T,U](IEnumerable`1
sour
ce, Func`2 selector) in
C:\Users\Eric\coapp1\toolkit\Extensions\LinqExtensions.c
s:line 32
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Utility.ProgramFinder.ScanForFile(String filename,
Executabl
eInfo executableType, String minimumVersion, IEnumerable`1 filters) in
C:\Users\
Eric\coapp1\toolkit\Utility\ProgramFinder.cs:line 114
   at CoApp.Ptk.pTkMain.main(IEnumerable`1 args) in
C:\Users\Eric\coapp1\ptk\pTk
Main.cs:line 290
   at CoApp.Ptk.pTkMain.Main(String[] args) in
C:\Users\Eric\coapp1\ptk\pTkMain.
cs:line 87