Re: Fwd: [Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2012

Thanks Andreas,

I'm going to push out an update to coapp & devtools today, and then I'm going to write up our proposals.

You mentioned that you could be interested in helping as a mentor? You still game?

From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas Schiffler
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:32 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Fwd: [Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2012

cross-posting/FYI

-------- Original Message --------

[Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2012

Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:47:08 -0800

Carol Smith <carols@xxxxxxxxxx><mailto:carols@xxxxxxxxxx>

Google Summer of Code Mentors List <google-summer-of-code-mentors-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:google-summer-of-code-mentors-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce the applications for mentoring organizations

for GoogleSummer of Code 2012 are now being accepted [1]. Please go

Melange [2] to apply on behalf of your organization. Please note that

the application period [3] closes on 9 March at 23:00 UTC. We will not

accept any late applications for any reason.

[1] - http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2012/02/mentoring-organization-applications-now.html

[2] - http://www.google-melange.com

[3] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012

Cheers,