conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

Re: About ubuntu-br-mg

thanks for your prompt response, I have emailed licio regards the Team
ownership issue. It is apparent he only needs his name to be visible
for any contact with the team. I have also noticed not many sub teams
are in the LoCo Directory.

May I suggest you let them know they must be listed in
http://loco.ubuntu.com. This is done by joining
https://launchpad.net/~locoteams

Thanks for your help, shall contact you again if anything else arises.