conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

Re: [rt.ubuntu.com #15151] SSH access to all ubuntu-br related machines

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:17 AM, Brad Marshall via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon Jan 03 15:18:32 2011, ursinha@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I'm able to change the content in cerium (drupal) as I'm in the
>> ubuntu-br group, but I'm not able to change anything in the neodymium
>> (wiki, planet, etc), as the folders belong to root:root. Is that
>> intentional or the permissions are wrong?
>
> The permissions for the planet seem fine, what are you trying to edit in
> there that you are unable to?

I guess I was looking in the wrong place. The themes folder seems to
be acessible. I guess that's enough.

> The permissions on the wiki are a bit trickier, which files are you
> trying to edit in there that you don't have permissions to?

I'd like to be able to change the wiki theme and add more macros. I
see that /srv/wiki.ubuntu-br.org/wiki/data/plugin is root accessible
only. Is there anything special to do or special permissions required
do be able to do that?

Cheers!