conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

[rt.ubuntu.com #15151] SSH access to all ubuntu-br related machines

Hi

On Tue Feb 08 17:29:56 2011, ursinha@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd like to be able to change the wiki theme and add more macros. I
> see that /srv/wiki.ubuntu-br.org/wiki/data/plugin is root accessible
> only. Is there anything special to do or special permissions required
> do be able to do that?

We typically do not allow write access to the code of these sites. The
CSS/image part of the theme would be acceptable, but the python code
running the theme and providing the macros will need to be reviewed and
approved. Assuming it passes, we would then deploy it.

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx