conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

Re: [rt.ubuntu.com #15151] SSH access to all ubuntu-br related machines

Hi,

I'm not able to access both machines anymore. I've tried from several
machines I used to before and I get this error message:

ursula@domokun: ~ $ ssh cerium.canonical.com

Did anything change on the servers? This is important as I'm not even
able to login right now. :/

Thanks!

Ursula