context team mailing list archive

Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.42.0 (a snapshot release)

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 23:58, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> Uoooops ... I just noticed that we filter the version with
>>    svn list $LUATEX_SVN/tags | grep beta | tail -1 | tr -d '/'
>> but this version is named 0.42.0, no beta prefix, so the sources
>> didn't get updated yet (I was away in the meantime).
>
> no problem, I just now created an extra tag _with_ the prefix,
> and will try to think about that from now on.

I wasn't sure. It could have been on purpose (you'll probably want to
drop the beta tag one day and I thought that maybe that day has come
already :).

I'll wait at least for Akira's binary (linux, linux-64, mac and
freebsd binaries have been commited by now (thanks guys); only
freebsd-amd64, linux-ppc and solaris are missing, but that should be
OK) and then I'll unfreeze the beta.

Or maybe I should just take the svn version (2888; beta was 2881/2882).

Thanks,
    Mojca