context team mailing list archive

Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.42.0 (a snapshot release)

Hans Hagen wrote:

interesting ... lua is about the same but it's the overal tex side of the processing that is faster; also, mem consumption is definitely not doubled on 64 bit so it looks indeed liks osx itself is creating the problems

taco: it would be interesting to see how metafun performs on the 1770 inline graphics, as mplib timings seems a bit different

Maybe so, but I am not eager to do these comparisons as they need two
specific binary builds that I don't normally use, which makes it an
extended exercise in patience (that I do not have a lot of).

Best wishes,
Taco