context team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Luatex 0.64.0 announcement

>> FYI, as of this moment, still lagging behind in tlcontrib are
>> the following binaries:
>>
>> luatex.powerpc-linux
>> luatex.x86_64-linux

Both updated in the meantime.

>> metapost.amd64-freebsd

>> luatex.win32
>> metapost.win32

I updated the two, but it's not (fully) automatic yet.

> Also somewhat interesting: these texlive platforms are apparently
> not part of the context minimals at all:
>
>  alpha-linux
>  mips-irix
>  powerpc-aix

Very exotic ones.

>  i386-cygwin

There were attempts, but with no success ...

>  i386-netbsd
>  sparc-linux (done by Karl Berry)

If anyone will miss them, there is no reason for not supporting them.

>  sparc-solaris

Pavneet is working on it (he has problems installing SVN on his server).

>  x86_64-solaris

I was only able to find i386 OpenSolaris (but then again ... the oper
part of the platform is somehow being abandoned).

Mojca