Re: CMake can't find ImageMagick in Windows

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> This patch probably requires a newer CMake (2.6.2?) than is available
>> in current distros or at least Ubuntu. Can someone test it on their
>> Linux setup and tell if it works?
>
> I have tried it on Ubuntu 8.04 and it works nicely. Didn't try Windows
> build + ImageMagick yet, because I still need to figure out how I should
> make it available to CMake.

It fails on Debian Unstable. Which is weird, since it has version
2.6.0 which is the same as Ubuntu's.

The point of this patch is that you don't have to do anything on
Windows. CMake should autodetect your installation. If it doesn't,
that is a bug that you should report to CMake devs.