Re: CMake can't find ImageMagick in Windows

On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 14:02 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> It fails on Debian Unstable. Which is weird, since it has version
> 2.6.0 which is the same as Ubuntu's.

I can provide you whichever information you need about my environment.

zyv@mypride:~/Desktop$ apt-cache show cmake | grep Version
Version: 2.6.2-1ubuntu1~hardy1

zyv@mypride:~/Desktop$ apt-cache show gcc | grep Version
Version: 4:4.2.3-1ubuntu6

zyv@mypride:~/Desktop$ apt-cache show imagemagick | grep Version
Version: 7:6.3.7.9.dfsg1-2ubuntu1

> The point of this patch is that you don't have to do anything on
> Windows. CMake should autodetect your installation. If it doesn't,
> that is a bug that you should report to CMake devs.

I didn't try it on Windows yet, because I don't really understand how
should I correctly install IM on Windows (there is no a package
management system there which makes things difficult).

The thing is that I don't need the binary itself, just the library and
the headers, do I? So should I just follow the instructions here, drop
it into an arbitrary folder and add the folder with source code to the
PATH?

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/install-source.php

--
Sincerely yours,