The lack of documentation. A proposal to solve this problem

Hello everybody!

I started to analyze the source code and I'm trying to understand it, so I
want to make a good documentation, however it is not so easy.
Also I saw some questions like - where is documentation?
I need some help from you, it will take a lot of time to analyze the source
code by myself. And doing it together will make this process easier.
Somebody already knows the source code or some part of it. And any help of
you will be very useful not only for me but for everybody interested in this
project.
And it will save time for those who just joined the project.
So what I offer you, is to make some documentation, even if a little one. If
we do so, we will have something better than now,
and it will be easier to analyze the code. In any case, I intend to examine
this code, and provide the results of my analysis.
I hope you will be interested in this.

Best regards

Follow ups