Re: The lack of documentation. A proposal to solve this problem

Hello!

Please, somebody who knows provide some information about the way the
program works (main algorithms).
Main steps, for example : binariztion, segmentation and so one.
I want to understand the algorithm's used at each stelo also.
Anyway please provide some info.

Best regards