dbusmenu-list team mailing list archive

Re: Adding a label property to StatusNotifierItem

I approve this feature. For the representation, in GLX-Dock for instance you
can specify a background color for these indications. I belive the same can
or could be done with other docks too.
Here is an exemple :
http://uppix.net/7/2/f/37dfe2c35b1da967a7faa1f0e7d8b.png

Having the dock/panel render this indications would ensure a coherence
between all the icons, and would fit the global theme of the dock/panel
better than if the application draws it itself on its image (and it would
avoid using pixmap at the same time).

Fabounet.