dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problem Uploading Data from phone to the server

Thanks for checking on your phone Jo, and I'm glad it works there.

Are there any forums/websites that discuss these compatibility issues? I
guess it is not the specifics of the dhis-mobile code that is incompatible
with my phone, but rather a library or something that we are using? Or?

Ola
--------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>