dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Completion of data through the smartphone and light clients & completion in the smart phone client

Hi Jason,

Right now, none of the mobile solution trigger the notification (DHIS
message or SMS). Your suggestion seem reasonable, I just wonder how do you
want the notification be sent? Exactly as the desktop version or SMS or
email or DHIS message?

Long