dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Completion of data through the smartphone and light clients & completion in the smart phone client

Ideally, it would be a message. If the user has selected "Sent
notifications by SMS" then the message would be forwarded.

This would be my suggestion, and make it consistent with the desktop.

Regards,
Jason

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Long Ngo Thanh <long.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx