Re: D2.js Writeup

Hi guys. Thanks Mark, this will help structuring the discussion tomorrow.

+1 to NPM, Bower, Gulp.

I don't really have any strong opinions on CSS preprocessors. But I vote
for whatever makes our code DRY (don't repeat yourself) instead of WET
(write everything twice).. Stylesheets could get extremely messy otherwise.

Good questions asked on the purpose of the d2. One idea could be to build
on the good work Morten has done with dhis2.* and streamline some of those
processes. We could probably benefit in terms of performance from cross-app
harmonization like shared local/idb stores etc? Seems unnecessary that
every app should have their own stores in different namespaces with 16k
options/sets? Would be great if d2 could handle this behind the scenes and
make sure that it "just works".

By the way, does any of you have experiences on multi-threaded apps using
web workers?