Re: TEI query

Yes the reason for the grid format is performance and size of payload. The
grid resource will perform better when you have many attribute filters. The
payload you get is also smaller since you can specify exactly the columns
you need.

The new format is useful for import-export and for download to clients like
android apps, since you get the full info. So we will keep both and use
them wherever they fit best.