Re: dhis.conf

Hi Jim,

thanks for the feedback.

I am not sure if this is the way to go. There is no standard way of getting
the servlet name except from a web http request (which we can't easily get
in the startup process). Also, I think its better to have separate Tomcat
instances and DHIS2_HOME locations per WAR file. It gives better isolation,
lets you start/stop instances independently. DHIS_HOME contains apps,
files, logs, resources besides filestore, so all of that must be
"namespaced" as well in this case. Having separate Tomcats is quite easy -
you just set DHIS2_HOME in tomcat/bin/setenv.sh to point to a dedicated
location and that's it ;)